Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Making Nacho's



When I went cooking at Tamika Collage I made Nacho's. Before getting ready I had to get the equipment out of the cupboard and put it on the table before Mrs Tuipulotu gave us the ingredients to start cooking. When she gave us the 2 pieces of garlic cloves. When I put the garlic cloves inside the tea towel to mash it altogether and once the garlic was into little pieces I put them in the pan then I pored in oil. After pouring the oil in I fried it until it turned brown. Once it was  ready I let it to cool down. Then when Mrs Tuipulotu put all the ingredient in one bowl I take one and poured it in the pan with the garlic and some mince. I had to stir it around till it's cooked. I grabbed a plate of chips from the table then I pour the ingredients that I just made onto the plate of chips. Then once it was finished we had to show Mrs Tuipulotu and she would put more cheese on top of the Nacho''s and then we ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.