Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

At the zoo


On Friday rooms 10, 9, 7 and 6 and some of room 5 we went to the zoo and we saw lots of animals. The best part was when I saw the tiger and the lion. I was in Mrs Buchanan’s group with Katrina, Prudence, Leilani and Bella. I had a lovely time when we had morning tea at the band rotunda. Then we visited the bird and it was screaming at us. The sad part was when we didn't see the crocodile but the trip was not bad. We had lunch at a shelter and the elephant did a poo in front of us. We had a look at the flamingo then went back to where we had to go back to the bus. I think that was the best day ever. When I was on the bus I tried to go to sleep but was too noisy. We made it back to school and then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.